New Training Opportunity – Blended learning model firearms safety course
Silvercore Advanced Training Systems is pleased to announce the launch of Canada’s first blended learning model firearms safety course.
Through web enhanced instruction, Silvercore continues its long term vision of standardizing training. This hybrid model of instruction contains the online delivery of theoretical content combined with in-person practical training and testing with certified instructors. Silvercore’s firearms Safety Course content is developed by in-house certified instructors and master instructors and exceeds the requirements set out by the Canada Firearms Program. Silvercore’s hybrid course has the advantages of:
- Guided learning at your own speed
- Ease of accessibility to residents in all areas of Canada
- Increased accountability for course delivery
- A higher level of administrative accountability
- Standardized safety training
- Full, ongoing, student support from Silvercore, Canada’s largest firearms training organization!
- Silvercore’s unique training platform is being made available to students and instructors across Canada!
For more information, contact Silvercore at www.silvercore.ca